Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On the Ground....

After 24+ hours in a plane...3 hours at the Mumbai airport and 2 hours with a crazy taxi driver, i finally made it to the apartment in Mumbai. Despite sitting in front of a crying baby for 12 hours, it was the smoothest trip i have ever taken. There were no problems at all. Thank You God for working out the small details.

I arrived in Mumbai around 6am on Tuesday morning (India time). I immediately went to sleep only to be wake up 2 hours later at 8am. Yesterday was spent unpacking, fighting to stay awake and beat jet lag, trying to get my phone connected here in India, reading and praying, and walking around in Borivili (town im staying in) trying to remember where everything is.

I talked to David and Glory (Nagaland) yesterday. I was surprised that i was able to get in touch with them as soon as i did. Less than 6 hours already in India, I was asked when i would be flying to the north to assist David with his ministry in Nagaland. I looked into buying a ticket leaving sometime early next week. The cheapest flight i could find was around $400. Today i will talk to the local pastor in Mumbai and find out if there is anything that they need me to do here in Mumbai. I expect to know my plans for the next 4 weeks later today.


It is Wednesday morning here, which means it is Tuesday night back home. Im praying for iTuesday and all my friends in New Orleans. Miss you guys. Thank You for reading this and continuing to pray for me. Please pray that God would give me wisdom and order my footsteps. Pray that God's plans would be obvious to me and i would not worry about the details of what is going to happen.

I have yet to take any pictures, but will post some as soon as i do.

Again, THANK YOU for praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment