Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Crib


This is where i live in India.

This is my room.

This is the bathroom. There is a little hot water heater on the wall, but it doesn't work. Only cold water. After taking a shower, you have to use the squeegy mop and push the water into the drain.

There is a washer machine in the apartment, but the dryer does not work. I washed a load of clothes yesterday, but something went wrong and the soap didn't mix (so they stink...haha). I let my clothes dry outside the window, but after 2 days, they still haven't dried. That might be because when it rains (everyday), my clothes are hanging outside and get wet.

Today is Sunday. I will go to church this morning at the local church (5 minute walk from house). After service, we will be going to Shanti Orphanage to see the kids. Thank You for keeping me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment