Sunday, August 1, 2010

Grace Point Church


This morning i was privileged to speak at Grace Point Church in Tyler, TX. I talked about the importance of listening to the Holy Spirit in everyday life. This past week i had been reading through John and came across John 10:27-28. This is a great passage that reminds us that we should be listening to hear God's voice as he leads and guides us. I really enjoyed this morning at Grace Point. My friend, Josh Trammel, led worship this morning with his friend Garrett. I was able to share a little bit about how i got to the point where i am at now, leaving for India in 7 days. I'm already looking forward to the next time i get to see my friends from Grace Point Church again.




Mark Trammel (Pastor), Josh Trammel (Worship Leader), Me, Garrett Goode (Worship Leader)



Just got back to New Orleans. This week is going to be...busy. I need to start packing for India. I'm pumped about iTuesday as well as this weeks conference at Crossroads Community Church. My friend, Dean Ross, asked me to share about global missions in a break out session. Perfect timing. I will be leaving for India 2 days later. Thank You God for Your mercy on my life and all the provisions that you have made for me. Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment