Thursday, August 19, 2010

Deported

Cant tell you how blessed i am to be able to write what i'm about to write.

I was interrogated in Kalkutta.
Met at airport in Nagaland by military.
Put in office and interrogated again.
Taken to police station in the 'criminal office'
Deported.
Put in back of military truck with police officers and driven outside of Nagaland.
FORCED to stay at expensive hotel that i had to pay for.
Told not to leave hotel.

Then...

God makes a way. Showes himsefl FAITHFUL to me and i am now writing this while sitting at a very shaddy internet cafe in Nagaland. I was allowed into the city a couple hours ago.

I am here with David Pou (who stuck by my side during the whole mess) and his family. Amazing people. Great Faith. Nothing but encouragement through it all.

Never felt so close to God in my entire life.

In the midst of the situation, david looks at me and says, 'it is obvious that satan does not want you here...your purpose is big.' I believe that and ask that you pray with me for God to use me in a mighty way during my time here in Nagaland. I already have my schedule for the next 2 weeks. Looks to be the busiest 2 weeks of my life.

Again, God is FAITHFUL. So blessto know the LIVING and TRUE God who delivers and makes a way where there is no way.

ABSOLUTELY undeserving of everything that is in front of me at this moment.
So much more to write, but no time.
Thank you for praying for me.

2 comments:

  1. My anonymous call to Interpol was a success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen, you do not know how many people are here for you. And dont worry about flesh and blood. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords is with you and living in you. He's with you man, it shows. Love you bro and waiting on your call.

    ReplyDelete