Thursday, August 5, 2010

History Makers Gathering

I had the opportunity to share tonight at History Makers Gathering @ Crossroads Community Church (Kenner, LA). Thank you for praying for me and for the event tonight. I was blessed to be apart of tonight. It went great. I had the opportunity to hear a friend share about discipleship as well as a pastor from a church in Louisiana share about leadership.

Tomorrow night, Factor (young adults group from Verbo Ministry), will be meeting at my house. I'm excited to be able to lead worship in Spanish at the meeting. A pastor from Verbo will be sharing tomorrow night. Please pray for tomorrow nights meeting.

I need to start packing for India...i leave in 2 days...

Also, please continue to pray for my friends, David and McKenzie, in Guatemala.

Thank You for reading this and praying for me.

1 comment: