Wednesday, October 27, 2010

FUEL retreat (San Francisco)



I'm leaving today for San Francisco. I'll be speaking at FUEL retreat this weekend about missions. Pumped about that. Excited (as always) to see what God is going to do in my life and the lives of the kids going to this retreat. Blessed to have this opportunity to share about missions and God's faithfulness. I ask that you pray with me for this upcoming weekend. Please pray for me as i prepare to speak. Pray that God would use me in an awesome way and He would speak through me. Pray for the kids who will be attending this years retreat. Pray that they would be open to the word of God and what He wants to do in their life.

We serve a LIVING God....don't forget that.

I come back to New Orleans on monday to get ready for next week's iTuesday. Love that family.

No comments:

Post a Comment