Sunday, October 17, 2010

Radio



Tonight i had the opportunity to talk on the radio. I was given about 45 minutes to share about missions and what happened in India. It was a spanish station, so i spoke in english and someone translated into spanish. Amazing opportunity. Blessed to have been able to do that. Never thought i would be able to talk on the radio....ever. That was cool. Blessed.

Tomorrow, i leave for Alexander City, Alabama. I will be speaking at a youth rally at 7pm. I've been looking forward to this for months, ever since the last time i was there and able to share with a youth group. Tomorrow night is going to be awesome, i know it. Exited to see what God is going to do. Please pray for me and with me about the youth rally. Pray for my safety as i drive up to Alexander City (6 hours). Pray that I am obedient to what God wants me to say. Pray that those who show up make a decision to follow after Christ with all they have. Pray for God to change lives.

Thank you for reading this. Thank you for praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment