Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fuel 2010. Back to Nawlins.






Back home in New Orleans after an awesome weekend in San Francisco at the annual Fuel retreat. Being asked to speak and help out was a privilege i hope to have again. Hanging out and worshiping with friends was awesome. Being able, again, to say 'thank you' to those people who were praying for me while i was in India was a blessing. Can't explain how grateful i am for friends who pray for me.

I spoke about missions, both local and global. I have been in contact with some of those who went on the retreat since being home. I'm excited to see what God is doing in their lives and what he is going to do. Hopefully i get to serve alongside those guys one day outside of this country (maybe india?...hmmmm...lol).

God has been doing a lot of work on my heart lately. Especially this past weekend. Lots of stuff he is dealing with me about right now. It's good to be home. It was awesome to be with iTuesday last night and awesome to be able to share about intimacy with Christ and brokenness (Hosea 6:1, Psalm 86:11, Psalm 51:16-17, Psalm 34:18). I will write about this later this week.

Been extremely busy since being home from India. That is a blessing. Now i get to rest a bit.

THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO PRAY FOR ME.



also, i have several copies left of the documentary that i made while in India (The 'GO'ing). I would like to send you one if you want a copy. please let me know. sdaigle188@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment