Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy Weekend Ahead



Thank You for reading this and continuing to pray for me.

Last week I had the opportunity to go with my brother in law to a school in New Orleans (McMain). I was given the opportunity to share the gospel with 100 + of the high school kids there. Awesome opportunity. They listened. Seed planted. (see picture above)

Tonight was iTuesday. It keeps getting bettter...seriously. We keep seeing more new people show up on tuesday night to hear the gospel and grow in their faith. Im excited to see what happens over the next couple months. God's going to do some awesome stuff.

This upcoming weekend will be busy. Friday night i will be leading worship in spanish at a young adults meeting. Saturday night i've been asked to be on the radio. Yea, kinda crazy. I'm told that someone heard my testimony about Gods faithfulness while i was in India...and they knew someone with a radio program...and one thing led to another. Saturday night. 8pm. 600 AM in New Orleans. That's what i'm told. I've been praying daily that God would continue to open doors for me to share the gospel. He's doing it. On Sunday i will be going to Alexander City, Alabama. I've been looking forward to this for months. I'm going to be given to opportunity to share at a youth rally there. I'm told all the churches in the area will be bringing their youth (something like 200+ kids, i think). Incredible opportunity. I'm pumped.

Please pray for me this weekend. I ask that you pray for God to use me in an awesome by sharing about who He is and what He has done. Pray that I would listen to God on what to say when these moments come up and i'm asked to speak. Can't wait to write about what God does this weekend. I know its going to be awesome. Open Doors. I love it. I don't deserve it. He's awesome.

2 comments: