Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Telling what He's done...

Thank you for continuing to pray for me. If you have not read the blog directly under this, please do so.

I have been blessed with several opportunities since being home to share about God's faithfulness and about Missions. Last week i was able to visit some amazing friends in Picayune, MS. Love those guys. They are amazing. Here is a picture of me and some of the youth that were there last wednesday night.



This past Sunday, i was privileged to share at my home church in New Orleans, Verbo Ministries. I shared about my experience in India and about God's faithfulness. It was a great experience being able to encourage my home church. Blessed to have been able to do that. I hope for more opportunities to do that in the future. Here is a picture from this past Sunday at Verbo in New Orleans.



I pray that God would continue to open doors for me to tell others about the importance of 'GO'ing and telling others about Jesus. I am extremely excited to be going back to Grace Point Church in Tyler, TX on October 3. I had the opportunity to share there before i left for India. It's going to be awesome seeing them again and telling them what happened face to face. Please pray for me and for Grace Point Church.

Tonight is Tuesday....which means....iTuesday. Yea, I'm pumped. This past Friday, my friends who are living at Casa Bernabe (orphanage) in Guatemala came in town for about 10 days. David and McKenzie are here. I remember when i was in India and found out that i was being watched. I immediately wrote David and McKenzie. Reason: I knew that they would pray for me non-stop. Blessed to have amazing friends like them. For real. They will be sharing at iTuesday tonight and next week. Please pray for tonights meeting.

Again, if you have prayed for me, supported me financially.....THANK YOU. Still looking forward to thanking you in person.
I am still raising support for next year and for David and Glory in Nagaland. If you would like to give to me or to them, please click the donate button, or send me an email. (sdaigle188@gmail.com)




I've been thinking and missing Shedziinai a lot. This is Glory and David's daughter. Every morning while i was in India she would walk to my room and beat on the door yelling 'Uncle Stephen!'. David told me that she continues to do that, even though i am not there. Yea, i miss her. Please pray for David and his family.

1 comment:

  1. As always a good read... Miss you and hope to see you soon. I luv seeing our pict on your blog :) stay strong and God bless.. Heather

    ReplyDelete