Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Documentary: 'The 'GO'ing'

I am almost finished with the documentary ( The 'GO'ing ) that i filmed while in India. It is going to be around 1 hour long and it includes each part of my visit to India. I showed it at iTuesday a couple weeks ago and everyone who was there said good things about it. I'm blessed to have been able to have the footage that i filmed. I think it will be helpful to see this if you are considering missions. I hope to be able to mail out copies of the documentary sometime in the next 2 weeks. If you would like a copy, please email me at sdaigle188@gmail.com

Tonight is iTuesday. McKenzie is talking tonight. David and McKenzie are going back to Guatemala tomorrow. I hope to be able to go to Guatemala later this year to see them again.

This upcoming Sunday i will be going to Tyler, Texas to share at Grace Point Church. I'm pumped. It's going to be good to see everyone again from GPC and thank them for praying for me. I'm looking forward to telling them how faithful God is. Please pray for me as i prepare to preach on Sunday. Also pray for those who will be at GPC on Sunday.

Thank You for praying for me and supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment