Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Home. Help. Pray. Support.

I've been home for about a week now and im still trying to process all that happened. All the doors that God opened in India. All the opportunities to share. All the seeds that were planted. Everything. It amazes and humbles me at what God did with my life while i was in India. I went to India with a hope that would be able to share the gospel. God allowed me to share the gospel in 5 different languages.....yea, awesome.

I am unsure who has been reading this blog and been praying for me. But i want to tell you THANK YOU for continuing to read this and for praying for my life and my safety while i was in India. I ask that you pray for doors to open here in New Orleans and wherever in America for me to share about what God did in India and about His faithfulness. If you have supported me financially, or through prayer, i would like to thank you in person if possible. If that is a possibility, please email me so we can get together and talk.

Doors have been open for me to do youth conferences next year in northern India and Nepal. I am extremely excited about these opportunities. I have been asked to put a team together for next year and return to India to work with the local churches, youth and the children. Interested? email me. (sdaigle188@gmail.com)

Since being home, i have had been blessed to be with my family and with iTuesday. Tonight is Tuesday night. I will be sharing here in New Orleans and be showing a documentary that i made while in India called 'The 'GO'ing'. If you would like a copy of this movie, i would like to send you one. please email me and i will put one in the mail when i can.

Tomorrow night i will be blessed AGAIN with the opportunity to go to Picayune, Mississippi and share with the youth there about missions and God's faithfulness and being obedient to the call to follow Christ.

I had to run out of India quickly and left a majority of my stuff (camera bag, clothes, wallet, phone, etc..). I will begin to raise support to replace those things that i left, as well as help me get back to India. If you would like to support me, please PRAY for me. If you would like to help me financially, you can either click the donate button on the right or send me an email so we can talk.

THANK YOU for reading this and for continuing to pray for me. I am very grateful for your prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment