Monday, July 25, 2011

Pad Thai with Elephants

Just got back from Thailand. Had to renew my Visa. Awesome times in the few days I was there. Met some amazing and hospitable people. Praying for them to come to know Christ.

Golden Idol next to river. This is one of the gods they worship in Thailand.

It's the simplest things that make me smile over here. Strawberry filled smiley face doughnut. Made my day.



Pad Thai. Best I've ever had. Cost about 25 Baht which is around 80 cents.








Best part of the couple days in Thailand...








Now back to Cambodia...



Only a little while left here in Cambodia before heading back home. This week...Day in the slums, Childrens church in the village, lunch with the boys, hopefully taking the boys to another fight this weekend, doing a mini 'career fair' for the older kids at the orphanage to let them see what types of jobs are available in the world...yea, good stuff. Also, my friend Carlos is coming from India to visit tomorrow and will be here for 2 weeks. Looking forward to seeing and spending time with him.

My friend, Meygan (from Baton Rouge), returned from India last week and shared some of her photos and videos with me. They are awesome. Our iTuesday family has been supporting the Pou Family and the churches there since last year. It's awesome to see what God is doing in Northern India. Looking forward to going back.







Check out this video Shizaneau made for me. Made my day.



Yea...definitely miss my family in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment