Friday, July 29, 2011

Final Week

Had a really good time this week teaching a class and taking some photos of the kids. I gave the kids an opportunity to be creative and we took some pictures...






Yesterday we took some of the kids to the doctor to get their shots. Wasn't the happiest moment of the day for them...





Last day at the slums was awesome. Definitely learned from the church here and know that i will be able to apply what i learned back home in New Orleans. As you look at these pictures, please pray for these children. They are Awesome.








The boys were excited to be able to go to the fights again. This time, we got the special treatment. We were put on the front row with some cushion chairs...for free. Being able to go to these fights and spend good times like this has definitely helped in building relationships.





Now for some prayer request if you would please pray with me:

My health: haven't been feeling that well the last couple days here. I believe God will take away whatever it is that is making me feel bad.

My Dad: Talked to my mom this morning. My dad was in a car accident last week (car possibly totaled, but he is OK). Yesterday he slipped at work on some ice and hit his head. He was taken to the hospital and they say he has a concussion. Please pray for my dad.

Aaron and Yessica: The family who is living here at the orphanage and will be here until December. Pray that God gives them strength the last several months they will be here.

Glory: My friends wife in India has been having some stomach pains for the past several weeks and they have consulted with different doctors who cannot find out what the problem is. She is leaving tomorrow to go to a different town in Northern India to get checked out. Please pray for her. (Glory Pou)

The next step: I have alot on my mind. Pray for God to give me wisdom on what his perfect plan for my life is.


Hope to see and talk to you soon.
Thank You for praying.

1 comment: