Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Picayune


This past friday night was amazing. I didn't expect to see so many kids attending the lock-in.... I was blown away. I have some amazing friends, 4 of which were able to make the trip with me. Alyss, Ruben, Sam and McKenzie made the sacrifice of staying up till 3 am with me. Had a great time leading worship with my friend Sam and sharing what God had put on my heart. Those kids in Picayune are such a blessing, i don't even know how to write it out. To see a group of youth, in the transition period of a new youth pastor, to still be meeting and even adding to their weekly attendance...im encouraged. They bless me soo much and i am so grateful to know them and have them as friends. Thank You for your generosity in the gift you gave. I love you guys.



Tonight is Tuesday....im pumped. Tonight my friend Danny Soto will be sharing. He is in town for his break from Hillsong College in Sydney and leaves tomorrow. McKenzie (www.forthelove56.com) will also be leaving tomorrow, going back to Casa Bernabe in Guatemala. Going to miss both of them...but excited about being able to spend some time tonight with both of them at iTuesday.

Please keep both of them in your prayers as they leave tomorrow as well as my friend David Speed (www.davidspeedmissions.com) who is in Guatemala at Casa Bernabe. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Ribka (you can call meRebecca), I read this blog, whether you are a college student from Hillsong College? wow! I also want to study there, but wait 3 / 4 years old again because I still senior high school hehehehe
    Jesus bless you :)

    ReplyDelete