Tuesday, July 6, 2010

iTuesday. Ozark, Alabama. Alex City, Alabama. SIFAT.

Tonight is Tuesday, my favorite night of the week. Reason...a group of friends gets together every week on tuesday night at my house, in my garage, to eat, hang out and worship together. Tonight is that night. I'm pumped. 2 and half years now we have been meeting together. Its awesome being around friends and worshiping God. Nothing like it. Tonight, my good friend McKenzie will be speaking about the last 3 months she has spent in Guatemala working at Casa Bernabe (orphanage in Guatemala City). Tomorrow morning i leave for Ozark, Alabama to see my good friend Reggie McCallister and his youth group there. Have the privilege of being able to share with the youth there and lead worship. Thursday night i will be going to Alex City, Alabama. This will be my first time there hanging out with friends i made at FUMC Alex City. Privileged again to be able to lead worship and share with them at youth on thursday night. The rest of the week will be spent at SIFAT (Lineville, AL). This is where i spent a couple weeks last month. Excited to see friends and help out with their missions camp again!

Working on ironing out the final details of the next step that i feel that God is leading me in. Will write about that as soon as all the details have been worked out. Thank you again for reading this and praying for me and my friends serving around the world.

I was able to take some time this week to work with some friends on some pictures to put on the wall of our ministry. thought i would share those with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment