Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home...for a couple weeks

Got back home from Guatemala yesterday. I'll be in New Orleans for 19 days before i leave for Cambodia.
Tons to do. Praying for God to provide a lot of stuff that i need. Please pray with me and for me.
Here are some pics from the past 2 weeks in Guatemala.



Helping lead worship at Davids wedding. Awesome.



Me and Claudia. Cutest girl ever.




David with his new family.



Taylor, Angela and Me at the wedding.




Me and Amanda (Missionary from Boston who lives at the orphanage with her family)



Me and my friend Taylor.



Groomsmen.



My friends Nicole and Angela




We got a chance to hang out in Antigua the day after the wedding. (Volcano behind us..cool stuff)



I had the opportunity to lead worship on Sunday at the orphanage with my friend David (Missionary from Canada)

No comments:

Post a Comment