Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cambodia.

So...i got my ticket to Cambodia.
I leave June 20 and come back in August.
Thank You for your continued prayer for my life and for reading this blog.

I really didn't think it was going to happen...God is Good.
Blessed

Been super busy working lately with the Hornets (playoffs vs. Lakers) and with weddings.
iTuesday has been awesome the past couple of weeks (as usual). We have been doing a series on 'What Really Matters'.
I'll be writing more about that this week.

If you would like to help me, please send me an e-mail @ sdaigle188@gmail.com

=)

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you. Love you bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been volunteering @ SIFAT this semester and stumbled upon your blog...it's neat to see how God is using you! I'll be praying for you as you travel.

    ReplyDelete